In the future what can I do ?
Thursday, 12 December 2013 06:43 0 Comment(s)



                                                                           Trepidation


When I was child , peoples around me always say at me 
"When you grow up , you will know the agony of life  "
But I still wanna grow up faster because I can do the things that I love 

Right now fully comprehend 
I was an orphan last year ago 
At last year ,it was an unforgettable memories 
Now I feelling tired ,I dont know what can I do in the future?
Should I give up ?
I want to get back to my childhood 


I had a dream , but its impossible in my parent mind .
I know I did born in rich family so I can't resquest too much like onther family 
I know my exam results are not satisfactory but I aready try my best to solve the question 
I just wanna you encourage and supporting 

Now I feel scare to change my high school 
In my mind I just thinking "Will my classmate dislike me ""Will they discuss about my pimples?"
"Can I catch up their learning progress ?"

I dont know my SPM result is
but i will try my best to get creadit in Bahasa Melayu ,sains,account expecially English 
I told myself I need to improve my english writting skill and speaking .
So I decided to change my phone language to english and blogging my blog with engilsh .
   

I will no give up my dream ______Flight Attendent !!


I think I should put braces on my teeth 


 





« OLD // NEW »