Learn to not be alone and stop imagination
Wednesday, 29 March 2017 04:31 0 Comment(s)

Sometime to be alone at room is the best method to release your stress 
listen to music ,watching drama and understand  what the Buddha had teach are the best and it really make my day.

After I listen to that I feel like I have more positive energy to move on and be strong in any situation.I appreciate what happen in my life whether is a good one or bad one .In this world no have 100% bad or 100%good , every things have good and bad on it . Easy to say but hard to face it .

After so many years when my mom pass away I thanks her a lot .She let me learn another big lesson in my life .If somebody come and say that you change a lot I will agree it. I am not a girl who like to please the other ppl try to pretend full of confidence and strong. Depression is my friend, it be with me 24H like a shadow when the night come i  will realize it always stay with me and will become clearly   . 


I Learn to be alone and I like to be alone 

Because at the end of the day you are alone . 

Try to read more book , be discipline is my target in this year. Hope can do it well.
What my future will be like I don not know 
bright or .....

I



« OLD